Who do you like for replacement batteries?

Old March 28th 04, 07:46 PM
Carl.

Default Who do you like for replacement batteries?

Samsung shows them as out of stock. If it's because they don't make them
anymore, then the generic ones you find might be as old as the one you have.

"Jim Kent" wrote in message
The batteries in my two Samsung SGH-N105s are noticeably degrading. I
web searched for suppliers of replacements and got a couple of
thousand hits, nearly all of which were for resellers that I'd never
heard of, and were not listed at ResellerRatings. For those that
*did* appear at ResellerRatings, the news was mostly not good.

So here's my question: does anyone have any suggestions for a
replacement battery source that you've used and who's given
satisfactory service? It looks like there are several aftermarket
manufacturers who make this battery, including the upgraded capacity
flavor. Any recommendations there?

Thanks for any help.

---
Update your PC at http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com

Old March 28th 04, 09:08 PM
X-Eliminator

http://www.newegg.com

Old March 29th 04, 12:17 AM
Wirelessjuan

I've used www.batteries4less.com many times for Nokia, Nextel & Motorola
phones. Very good prices and ships quickly. You can also find some
listings on ebay from the same company.

wrote:

So here's my question: does anyone have any suggestions for a
replacement battery source that you've used and who's given
satisfactory service? It looks like there are several aftermarket
manufacturers who make this battery, including the upgraded capacity
flavor. Any recommendations there?

I've used NewEgg http://www.newegg.com and had very satisfactory
experience and good value.

Also have used http://cellphoneshop.net and their non-OEM batteries
with success.

remove NONO from .NONOcom to reply

Old March 29th 04, 01:41 AM
F. W. STORM

Unless you especially like this phone, I suggest calling a T-Mobile company
store or customer care.
It may be cheaper to upgrade your phone than purchase a battery.
I suspect that is one of the reason T-Mobile carries so few batteries.

STORM