SL65

Old May 29th 06, 09:36 AM posted to alt.cellular.siemens

Default SL65

Hi does any one know if there is software to unlock the siemens SL65, plus
firmware upgrades, as I haven't found many sites that mentions the SL65,
just upto the SL56.

I have the unlocking?branding lead but can't find any of the above
softwares, help much appreciated
CHEERS

Old December 20th 14, 09:50 AM

HI if you want to unlock your siemens sl65 mobile from network provider then code is the best solution to unlock it ...You can purchase code from online providers like OnlineGSMUnlock.com for reliable cost ...You first check that whether the code is available for your country and network provider ...If yes then pay for it and unlock your phone then freely use it with any GSM sim ....