FOR Sale! Palm Tungsten + Bluetooth enabled Sony Ericsson t61c

Old October 12th 03, 12:48 AM

Default FOR Sale! Palm Tungsten + Bluetooth enabled Sony Ericsson t61c

Please visit and bid on my auction. I am selling my CDMA sony phone and my palm Tungsten - yes it is a 1RxTT bluetooth phone it comes with everything picture/described in the auction.

All you who say that there is not bluetooth option for CDMA phone can now get one!

Thanks for looking. I will no longer spam your group.

PS: If you want to contact me feel free to drop me a line thru the ebay site.....HINT: my email is NOT