Belkin USB IrDA Driver

Old June 10th 04, 09:04 PM
jonah

Default Belkin USB IrDA Driver

Can somebody help me out with a driver please?

I have a Belkin IrDA USB Adaptor model F5U230

My Floppy Disk Driver for it has self destructed.

I have searched Belkins site which has no downloadable driver for it I
can find just manuals in French & German, I have e mailed Belkin
repeatedly (waste of time and typing), I have searched all over the
place for a driver for the gizmo with zero success.

I would be very gratefull if somebody could sort me out with a copy of
the driver, or a pointer at a downloadable version.

Disk Label as Follows

USB-IrDA Converter Driver
Model No. UFIR
Version: 2.0
Win 98/ME/2000/XP

Thanks

Jonah

Old June 10th 04, 09:26 PM
Woody

"jonah" wrote in message
Can somebody help me out with a driver please?

I have a Belkin IrDA USB Adaptor model F5U230

My Floppy Disk Driver for it has self destructed.

I have searched Belkins site which has no downloadable driver for it I
can find just manuals in French & German, I have e mailed Belkin
repeatedly (waste of time and typing), I have searched all over the
place for a driver for the gizmo with zero success.

I would be very gratefull if somebody could sort me out with a copy of
the driver, or a pointer at a downloadable version.

Disk Label as Follows

USB-IrDA Converter Driver
Model No. UFIR
Version: 2.0
Win 98/ME/2000/XP

Thanks

Jonah

Go to
http://members.driverguide.com/drive...riverid=126197

--

Woody

Old June 11th 04, 01:00 AM
jonah

Thanks a lot Woody, got the driver, back in business.

Jonah

:-)

On Thu, 10 Jun 2004 20:26:23 +0100, "Woody"
wrote:

.. .